Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

COLDNESS
It's cold here...very cold tonight. Nothing worse than a dark cold lonely night in winter. I guess I try to hard to find someone to share time with....I only seem to end up by myself. And crazy me has to go out to a friends place tonight....thank goodness it is only a few blocks away and warmth will soon be realized. I try to hard, that I mess up. I must learn to relax and just accept things as they are. Last night I started talking to P on line, it had been a few weeks and I wanted to talk forever but a friend was coming over. I hope he would be online tonight so I could call, but alas he must have made it an early night. Probably just as well as I would have bothered him with my woes.
Just put on a happy face, think positive thoughts, don't expect too much and relax! My moto for the season.
Not sure why I haven't been writing lately but probably because I would start moaning again and I said I wouldn't do that...oh well...not many read this anyway..it is my attempt at therapy. I will try to write more and not so much moaning.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home