Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

MOVING FAST

Yes it finally happened I got a high speed internet connection, so hopefully if anyone out there is interested, I may be making more frequent entries. Except I usually write when I feel down or things are on my mind. Lately, aside from the job, life has been good...so good in fact I don't know if I believe it.

The man is away this weekend and I miss him a great deal, but he has called me twice. This is such a great feeling knowing someone wants to talk to you and be with you. I like this man very much, I am not sure where it will go or how it will turn out but for the moment I am on the high you get when you first enter a relationship(If I can use that term?). He even told me he thinks he really, really likes me tonight!!!! Oh how great it was to hear those words. Of course I have concerns about the 17 year age difference, but everyone else is telling me not to worry about that, but I do, but I am also trying to be positive and enjoy what is happening. I have the biggest grin and when I finally see him again on Tuesday, I will be walking on a cloud!

PS Sorry Chameleon that I did not call tonight, I got home late and thought you might be in bed. But I do want to talk soon. Thank you for your enduring support and love. I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No worries - I did go to bed quite early last night as my nose and throat are clogged up with the cold. I can understand your reluctance to get carried away, but the new man sounds like good news - I'm so happy it is working out and long may it continue to do so! To me the high speed connection symbolises the improvement in your circumstances, the turning around of your life. The change for the better may only be incremental and it may seem like geological time, but I am convinced that it will last. I am looking forward to more frequent posts. Wish I could see your smile and I love you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home