Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

IT TAKES TIME

It takes some time to get a high speed internet connection as I am finding out...guess it doesn't pay to work for the company that installs it all the time. It also takes time to get over things..but slowly I am getting there. At first in this city I felt lonely and alone. Now I am gradually fitting in. I still haven't met many real friends but perhaps that is because I don't know how to be a friend so I don't know hot to find friends or cultivate friends.

Not a lot has happened since my last entry. I guess you could say I have a crush on the new guy in the office...but I haven't pursued it at all...office romances can get messy...although I don't even think I am his type...so I will just see what happens naturally.

The office has discovered they like my cheesecake and I have been in demand to bake cakes for all occassions in the office. I hope to suprise them with something different soon to show them my versatility.

I haven't felt the urge to write so often lately...perhaps because I don't need the outlet so much now. But I do still have moments. I know they say you can't look back, but I do. I think I have made so many mistakes in my life...but I must forget them or learn from them and make new goals. I have never been good at goals but perhaps it is time I tried harder.

Well if there is anyone out there...look for entries more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home