Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A GOOD WEEK

Finally a good week...well not at work but everywhere else. I met a guy on line Saturday that I had actually met a year ago and we had a hot session. I sent him a message and within an hour he was at my door. Well, I saw him Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...we've even beetn to a movie(almost) and out for dinner. Is this going to go anywhere? I am just taking it a day at a time. I really like the guy, but I am not sure what he really wants...and after all he is 17 years younger than me...and I guess I worry about that, but should I? We are not seeing each other tonight because he is a flight attendant and is working today and tonight...but tomorrow when he gets back he said he wants to get together. Guess I'll keep taking it one day at a time.

Also I have been getting quite chummy with the new guy at work. I have been training him the last couple of days and we have been having far too much fun, joking and talking. I think we are going to become good friends. Well at least I hope so, cause I can use some good friends.

So all in all it has been a good week. I know have some positive things to look forward to. Maybe my life is about to turn around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home