Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

BAD AND GOOD


Today started out badly. I had agreed to meet someone form the internet..he sounded interesting..he sounded my type….lets give it a shot….I should never agree to meet people without a picture. He said he was 45…if he was 45..I am 37. Well perhaps I exaggerate a bit but he was definitely older. I now think I must look pretty good for my age! Well he drove 30 minutes to meet me and I felt guilty just saying no thanks go home but I should have. I let him play with me for a while but he didn’t seem to get that I was not interested in him at all sexually. There was no chemistry. OK…so I admit I am shallow…looks do count! I more or less lay there like a wet dishrag while he played with my body. I just kept lying there and thinking of dear old England. Would he ever get the message that I was not interested? Finally I just had to say, I am sorry, I don’t think this will work. He left and was quite a gentleman. I will never meet anyone without a picture again…well maybe! I should have learned a lesson!

Tonight..still being sexually frustrated, I went to the local gay sauna. I thought I had made another huge mistake, as it was very quiet being a Monday. I was about to give up hope and go home still frustrated when this handsome man arrived. At first he seemed not to notice me, but then he stopped by the door to my room and entered. We had some very nice sex (Okay not the best ever, but very good!) But after the sex was over, we just laid in each others arms and talked for an hour, then went to the whirlpool and soaked and talked some more then back to the room for some more sex followed by more talk. The talk was free flowing with out any awkward pauses..and we seemed to have similar interests and outlooks on life. He is a very handsome man, and I must admit our paths had crossed before some 15+ years ago with a one-night stand, which he did not recall. It was his birthday today and he decided to treat himself to a visit to the sauna. Luckily for me...what a great evening. Bur already I think I am not good enough for him, not handsome enough for him, not intelligent enough for him….I did give him all my contact details and he said he would be in touch…and I hope he does contact me. I would love to see him again. I hope to see him again. I want to see him again. Now all I can do is wait…..

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Chameleon said…

    Yes you are god enough, yes you are intelligent enough!
    End of pep talk :)))))))))

     
  • At 3:07 p.m., Blogger Chameleon said…

    LOL, you can see I had a hard day at work! I meant good, but God is not so bad either, and I forgot too add yes, you ARE handsome enough too!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home