Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

REALITY!

Back to reality today as I returned from the big city yesterday and to start the day off…a snowstorm…I’ve shoveled the laneway twice today…winter can be a drag! It was strange being in the city again…it seemed like I hadn’t been there for ages. The weather was really cold well I was there and as the daylight hours are so short for the moment it was hard to make myself go out at night...in fact I only went out a couple of nights…preferring instead to stay in and watch TV.

But I do love the energy of the city and the fact that there is always something to do if you want and the other plus is that being gay is much easier in a big city. There are more people with similar interests and it is easier to meet people and there are actually lots of places where gays meet. People don’t always understand my desire to live in the big city and perhaps after I am there for a while I may grow tired of it but I really would like to live there. When that dream might happen gets foggier every day and that it might become a reality…more distant.

There were times in the past when I felt frustrated and well never truly unhappy I don’t think I was happy…but the present has to be the most frustrating time of my life so far and while I do have many things to be thankful for if someone asked me if I was happy…I would not quickly respond yes. But they say life is what you make it so…I should just get over with thinking like that and concentrate on the positive.

Hey you all want to hear about the juicy bits of the city! And that would be sex! Unfortunately because of the time of year my playmates were busy. Although I did manage to find fun..too much some would say. I met a really nice guy one night, well if you call it meeting. A very powerful physical attraction followed by some rather intense sex. And he wanted to meet the next night for an encore. We met for drinks first..he was a charming younger man…not to mention handsome and sexy! As neither of us had a place to play we decided to go to the bathhouse. We played for quite sometime, but for some reason the sex did not seem to live up to his expectations..I think he expected me to be more passive and I was more aggressive…don’t get me wrong we both had fun…then after a rest we had a ménage a trois …which was also good..but I felt we lost our initial connection. I was hoping he might send an email, but he hasn’t and I don’t know if I will call him when I am in the city again..but I would like to meet him again. I seem to have this desire to build friendships and if that is all we have I would be more than happy. But I seem to scare people off and few friendships seem to develop, perhaps I am just too shy and give up after the initial contact perhaps because of fear of rejection. I know just get over it!!!

I also invited a friend down to the city for Friday and Saturday. Strange situation as the guy is really nice and although we have played I don’t think we are in sync sexually. But I know he is happy with friendship, as am I. We did the shopping thing, dinning thing and even went to see a Christmas concert by the local gay men’s choir….which made me appreciate the 12 Days of Christmas especially the last verse….12 lusty hockey players!

Yes I need more photos..trying to come up with some shots that might be of interest…until then….please be patient or send your suggestions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home