Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Friday, November 19, 2004

FETISH or FANTASY?

What is a fetish? The most common definition is something that most of us would consider unusual giving someone sexual excitement or satisfaction and in extreme cases their sexual satisfaction is ultimately linked to their fetish. What is a fantasy? Well I think we all know what a fantasy is and we all have them but most of the time fantasies stay within our minds although certainly I wouldn't mind some of mine becoming realities! But we can use our fantasies to help our sexual satisfaction without ever the fantasy ever actually happening. While someone with a fetish makes that happen to give them their sexual satisfaction. The topic of fetishes became closer to me when I met a guy the other day for a coffee. We had chatted on line a few times and seemed to hit it off so we decided to meet. He had warned me in advance about his fetishes but I said they didn't really interest me, but I found him an interesting person. His particular interest is diving gear...wet suits, dry suits etc. To him wearing one of these while engaging in sexual activities gives him his ultimate satisfaction. Now to me the though of being in cased head to toe and I do mean the diving mask etc. doesn't seem very erotic...I mean it is like wearing an extra strong condom from head to toe! But believe it or not there are groups that meet to engage in such activities. He wants to try it with me but I told him it is not my thing. Now apparently this guy was married and his wife let him dress in such gear and then make love to her...it doesn't sound so romantic to me to have some guy in neoprene lying on top of you...I mean...wouldn,t it pinch and pull all your hair and skin?? But I like to think I am open-minded so perhaps if we do hit it off well, I may try it. But I did state if we do move on to a physical relation..first we do it the old fashioned way! Then we can discuss things. I thought I had heard it all, but I guess you keep learning everyday.




Does this shout sexy to you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home