Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Monday, October 25, 2004

NEEDED SUPPORT

It was wonderful to get such a positive comment from a dear friend on my last entry. Sometimes when we are down we forget that we do have true friends that care about us. I was feeling sorry for myself and chose to ignore friends that are kind, loving and supportive. I am sorry I assumed friends don’t care, they do and well they may not always be around when I want them most it is because they are not aware of my immediate need but surely would be if I asked for their help. To all my friends, thank you. Thanks for being there for me, thanks for being so supportive. I just hope you realize if you ever need my help or support I will be there to help in any way that I can. Friends are sacred to me and I go to great lengths to hang on to those people that have played an important part in my life. But there is always room in my life for more friends and I look forward to future friends I’ve yet to meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home