Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Nice Day

Today was a nice day. My niece EM who is five came for supper, after she said hello to her Dad and Grandma, she came running asking where I was. I was never very good with kids, always afraid of them and missed the childhood of my other nieces and nephews because I moved away, but it was nice to have EM come looking for me and I made her tacos for supper as she requested.

I had a talk with PM on MSN Messenger this evening as well. He was "en forme" and was sharing more of his music with me. He has exposed me to some very good music I would have never heard if I had not met him. He is just a really great guy and so easy to talk with.

I also had a talk with M of Toronto on Yahoo Messenger tonight. He saw my profile on a site and responded. Unfortunately when I was in Toronto we were not able to meet as he was going away that weekend but we did have a nice conversation on the phone. He is only 28 and only wants to meet for sex, but he is intelligent, interesting and funny so I am hoping at the very least a friendship may develop. I am looking forward to meeting him when I am next in Toronto.

I also put to paper the character outlines for "the play". Now the hard part is ahead as I have to begin to write the dialoge. The first draft should be quite easy as I have so many ideas in my mind. The next drafts will be more difficult as I will have to ensure the dialoge is interesting, intelligent and amusing well at the same time trying to make the story flow and be logical. But I have lots of time right now...so let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home