Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Old Fool

Yep just call me an old fool. The guy I had the long chat with, well it had been going on for quite a few evenings, then he tells me he is in a reltionship and happy. Am I a fool for falling for someone in a chat room? Is it just because I want to find someone I cling on to everything just in case it might work out? Oh well when I re-read my last entry I sounded a bit doubtful about the whole thing and I guess I had reason to be, but I let myself believe something else. Oh well no harm done I guess, it wasn't like it had gone very far, it just seemed like I had connected with someone but the reality is that it wasn't a conncection. Life goes on and someday, somewhere, somehow a nice person will come into my life.

Went to a friends tonight for a barbeque. It was nice just relaxing and sitting around talking. Should do this kind of things more often.

Tonight while I was at my friends, P called. He was in a talkative mood but unfortunately I was only able to say hello and a few words. I still like this guy very much and my feelings for him are still confusing. But he has been a good friend and for that I am thankful. If ever I really wanted to talk I know he would be there to listen or to make me laugh. I hope he calls again soon or I'll call him so we can have a nice long talk about nothing and everything.

My ex S.M. was on MSN Messenger today and said hello, but I am not sure why. I don't tell him much of what is going on in my life as it makes him feel guilty. I don't know why I want to save at least a friendship, but I really like him and he is a nice guy even if he is just as confused as the rest of us. Maybe sometime in the future we will finally be able to have a real conversation.

My friend F.D., sent a note the other day asking why I hadn't been writing much in my Blog lately. I don't really have a reason, perhaps laziness or perhaps I just do not feel the need to write at the moment. For me writing is a type of therapy and I seem to be dealing with things better for the moment. And who really wants to read about me whining?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home