Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

PANIC!

I went to the bank today to transfer some money and boy did I panic. I have realized the money won't last much longer. Boy did I have a heavy feeling in my stomach. But I will find a job soon. I am a good employee. A company needs a good employee like me. But when? All this relationship ending, not finding a job, moving back to Canada, leaving behind my friends has not been good for my self esteem. I am a good person, I am a good friend, I am a good lover, I am a good employee. I am good! How much worse can it get, at the moment I am not enjoying life, I am barely living life. It has to get better, if it gets any worse I will be on the streets begging. I am not a waste of space, I am a valuable human being. Somebody will want me. I must start living, don't worry so much about the future. Just do my best now and enjoy. It will get better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home