Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Things

I ran into B.F. yesterday which was weird because he sent me an email yesterday. I responded to the email as soon as I got it suggesting a get together yesterday but he had already logged off and did not get my message. We met at C.L. which was a bit embarrassing but that was where we first met. We had a nice chat as usual, he is very nice to talk to although sometimes I just want to be silly and not have "in-depth" conversations all the time. He is a nice guy I think he would be a nice friend.

Friday I went to see the move "Girl With A Pearl Earring", it was very interesting and although I do not think it showed the true beauty of Vermeer's paintings the story was interesting and also great for learning about the times. After I went to the bar L.U. I had an interesting time and talked to a few people. One guy was there with two girlfriends of his. I said hello as I found him interesting. He was friendly but unfortunately attached. He seems an interesting guy if a bit full of him self. His name was Rob and he said he would look at my resume and pass it on, that there may be a position for me at his company. Well I will send him the resume it is worth a try and perhaps we will become friends.

This morning my parent's started bickering...and I realized it is the same way I react when I get upset or angry with people. Can I change that...how do I go about changing such a habit. I guess I need a keyword or symbol so that when I start to go into that kid of reaction I can stop it and change direction...but can I do it purely on my own..it would be easier with someone to remind me of my goals...but as I am alone right now I will have to try to notice the signs and change directions on my own.

Got an email from P.M. today. He was in London, UK yesterday and today. He was asked by the Belgian Embassy in London to do a D.J. set under the banner of Annette et Pascualino. Annette is one of his best friends and they do a bi-weekly radio show on the ULB radio network in BXL. It was a great honour to be asked to play at the embassy and will be good for his reputation. He said he had a good time and that I could call but by the time I read the message he had left the hotel. Perhaps he will call tonight and tell me all the details of London?

Well now off to do some things today...first a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home