Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Monday, July 18, 2005

PERFECT SEX?

Is there such a thing as perfect sex? I came close to it yesterday - no pun intended. It was hot as hell in the big city yesterday...so like all males....I think of sex!. I decided to go to the air conditioned comfort of a local bath house which is air conditioned so I could keep cool and get hot and sweaty! No sooner had I checked in and was approaching the door to my room when another guy approached...our eyes locked. Was he really interested in me...he was much younger, very fit and very hot. I opened the door to my room and stood at the door and looked at him. He entered right away. I didn't even have time to get undressed we were all over each other. He dropped his towel and I began taking off my clothes between the kissing and caressing. It just kept getting better as we both seemed to be into each other and we seemed to be a perfect match sexually. What a great time was had by both of us! We both got hot and sweaty and had fantastic fun. It was as close as I have ever gotten to perfect sex..with a stranger! But oh my what fun! I only wish I had asked for his name and contact details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home