Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

THREE MONTHS ALREADY:

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost three months since my last entry. I know have a job and live in the big city. Still single but will be that way until I learn to like myself again. Last night as I walked home from a friends house, the City amazed me. On a warm summer eve, I first cut through a park, where all kinds of people where sitting in the park talking and trying to find a cool place....even the street people! Then I walked down the main street of the upscale area and it was beautiful, people out walking and even the shop windows with all their expensive goods somehow seemed magical last night..then I came upon the intersection of the two main streets which historically define the city central...not as pleasant but full of life! I went home and had a great nights sleep only to have a bad dream early this morning...I must leat go of the past....and move on...I am letting the past hold me back! Is anyone out there??????

PS I hope to have the technology soon to make more frequent entries!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home