Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Anyone Home?

I was hoping to get some feedback on my thoughts...but I guess no one has discovered my blog yet! Yesterday was a down day. I am really disappointed with P.M. He is the guy I met before I left BXL and I fell in love with him but he did not fall in love with me although he was physically and mentally attracted to me. We have talked on the telephone for hours about everything. But several weeks ago he met a new guy, Olivier. Olivier is in love with P.M. but P.M. sees him as a guy with similar interests, a fun guy to be with and a good friend...although they do occasionally sleep together P.M. says he is not sexually attracted to the guy. But the way P.M. talks to me about him, I believe P.M. will fall in love.

I just wanted P.M. to be a good friend but lately I feel he is ignoring me and that I was just a passing thing for him. I have a hard time making friends, either I rush into something with people because I really like them and scare them away or the other person seems to tire of me and move on. I am a nice guy, a smart guy, good natured, fun loving...perhpas not the most handsome man but a very loyal friend. And perhaps that is my downfall as I expect friends to have the same loyalty for me but they don't always seem to and that disappoints me. I guess perhaps I expect too much, need to lower my expectations and accept people as they are.

On a good note a friend from London, UK, S.B. arrives today. It will be great to see him especially as he seems to really want to see me. We had a brief thing and became quite good friends. He is a smart, hardworking, handsome man and I admire him very much. And he is always encouraging but practical when we speak, he is much wiser than his years. Unfortunately the weekend ahead is forecast to be a bit wet, but I am sure we can pass the time with lots of conversation. It should be a great week!

Questions or comments? lifestufblog@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home