Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Friends!
Friday, my friend S.B. arrived and it was great to see him again. He arrived quite late but wanted to go out for a drink. so at about 12:45 we went to Woody's on Church St., in Toronto. Friday I also got a call from P.M., he seemed to be "en forme" and it was like talking to the old P.M. We flirted and got caught up on things he even asked for a picture of my cock???? Will I ever understand him? The phone call sure put me in a good mood! I hope to talk to him again later today!
Saturday I took S.B. to St.Lawrence Market and the Eaton Centre until he got a phone call from his cousin where he was to stay. We had to go off to meet him to pick up the keys to the apartment and S.B. got all the tips of Toronto from his Brazilian cousin. We then had lunch at a Portuguese/Brazilian restaurant in Little Portugal. It was a modest place called Star Restaurant but the food was good and hearty and the dessert a type of creme caramel was great. Last night we went out to several bars on Church Street and ended up at Zippers which has a dance floor. We did quite a bit of dancing and S.B. met a nice guy called Steve. They drove me home despite me saying I could take a taxi. Still have not heard from S.B. yet but I am sure he must be having fun! Looks like he might have a playmate for his visit. I am hoping to find some fun today as well and will shortly be calling a guy who is interested in hooking-up. It started out a grey, wet and foggy morning but the sun is starting to shine and will soon be become very muggy. I imagine we will be going out again this evening as Monday is a holiday so no excuse for people not to have an extra day of fun for the weekend. Maybe I can meet a nice guy this evening! Details to follow!

Questions or comments? lifestuffblog@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home