Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Unrequited Love!

Had a phone conversation with P.M. of BXL, he is a guy I fell in love with before I left to return to Canada. He is the nicest guy but he had no romantic feelings for me although I think he just would not admit to them as he knew I was leaving BXL. We used to talk almost everyday on the phone, but he is seeing someone at the moment. That person O is in love with him, but he does not feel the same way. They spend all there time together and sleep with each other but P.M. says O does nothing for him sexually. At least P.M. enjoyed sex with me. But I really do believe P.M. is in love with O, he just won't let himself admit it. It is his built in defense mechanism and I truly believe he used that with me as well. If I lived in the same country I would be fighting for P.M. But as I realize there will be nothing between us I hope he finds love. He is a super guy and he deserves it.

Packed tonight as I leave for Toronto tomorrow. A combination of pleasure and job seeking. S.B. a friend I met in London,U.K. is coming to Toronto on Friday. It will be great to see him again. I miss my friends from Europe. He is a fun loving guy and the visit will be great. In fact tonight he asked me to go with him to Brazil at Christmas as he is originally from Brazil. I really would love to go but will have to see what transpires in the job department. While off to bed now and Toronto tomorrow.

Questions or comments? lifestuffblog@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home