Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

SEX!
Did that get your attention? Tonight I went to a gay bath house in London, Ontario. Between, 10:OOPM and 10:15PM I met a young guy called Chad, all of about 23. Does that make me a father figure? Anyway we had sex and it was fantastic, the best most passionate I have had in some time. And Chad was a very handsome, fit and talented guy, not to mention extremely polite. I don't know why Chad chose me but thank you Chad...it was his first visit to a bath house. I didn't ask for his contact details but it would be nice to run into him again and have another session and this time Chad we can reverse the roles!!! Chad if you read this blog...send me an email, please!!!

For a person with self-esteem issues...when a hot young guy wants to have sex with you...it is a real ego boost. But I guess that just perpetuates the problem. I want sex not only because it feels fantastic but because to find someone you are attracted to and that is attracted to you...it makes you feel very good about yourself.

About gay bath houses or saunas, I don't know if you know what they are; so I shall explain. They exist in almost ever city of any size in the entire world. It is a place where men who want to have sex with men go. There are locker rooms where you put your clothes and then wear a towel around your waste. Most have a sauna, steam room and a hot tub. Some have bars, restaurants, gyms, swimming pools, an internet lounge and TV lounges. And all have cubicles or rooms that are just big enough for a mattress for the purpose of having sex. A very convenient place to find a partner if only temporarily and it it does satisfy a basic human need. Some guys have never been and some will never admit to going, but I don't think there is any shame in the concept and in fact in some countries such as Holland and Belgium, to mention but two, include heterosexual clubs for the same purpose. It is a practical and convenient solution.

That was my evening...fun but not significant.

Questions or Comments? lifestuffblog@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home