Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Friday, February 04, 2005

LUST

A third meeting with the new man last night; fun as always, sorry FD, not too many details. We had a G&T how civilized, some nice conversation. He said he was sweaty and dirty and needed a shower so he went off to the shower...he came out naked and said, “I don’t think it makes sense to put my clothes back on, do you?” Of course I agreed and followed him to the bedroom and striped. The next few hours involved playing and talking. As always I enjoyed the talk very much, but he did reveal he has a partner who lives in another city who he sees every other weekend. Well that was a bit of a disappointment but he gets points for honesty. I guess most of you will think I am horrible because I still want to see him, but I do! I just find both the physical and mental attraction very strong and I love that feeling of lust you get when you first start seeing someone. Before I left, he even played the piano for me, Debussy his favourite composer. As I was leaving he asked when he could see me again? Sunday was the earliest because of each other’s mutual commitments. I can’t wait to see him again and on Sunday we will have more time to spend together. I am guarding my heart, as I know he is involved with someone else and I will talk to him more about it, no topics see off-limits at present and there are other things that need further discussion. But the attraction for me is so great at the moment…is that a bad thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home