Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Last night a guy I have met at a bar and who I see in a chat room all the time offered to give me a massage. I am not interested in the guy sexually, but hey a massage is good. He said he would be naked (ah OK!) and did I have any limits…let me think…I’ll tell you when you cross the line. Anyway I took him up on his offer, I got off…and I got a massage…and I just got to lie there and think of England…and I guess he got off on touching my body..why, why? Well it was a nice massage.

Today I finished the painting job I was doing..so stayed in the city. I went to check out two art exhibits…one at the local gallery featuring local artists with the art for sale…one piece really attracted my attention…it was a piece of old baseboard that was covered in layers of paint, the artist had chipped away the paint to reveal a map of the world. Not sure why it caught my attention, perhaps because I have an interest in architecture, I love travel, and I can imagine looking at a chipped piece of wood and seeing the outline of North America or Africa. If I had the money I would have bought it! I also checked out an exhibit at the cities Anglican Church arranged by the Bishop’s wife. It is quite a well-known exhibit and has been going for years. A friend who is a sculptor entered several pieces to be shown in he exhibit. He was accepted and installed the pieces only to get a call from the Bishop’s wife to remove three of the pieces on the grounds that one had a badly sculpted hand, one was just bad and another reason for the third piece. My friend the artist said it was strange that each piece she asked to be removed showed some part of the “naughty bits”, a breast, a scrotum or some pubic hair, but the piece that remains is of two lesbians in bed but the covers pulled up to their chins. BF the artist was a bit upset saying he now realized the whole show was “living room” art designed for middle aged, middle class people to hang in their living rooms. He was right the art was all very amateurish and very twee.

I have been worrying about the quality of my writing on my blog..but I have decided not to worry any longer. I write what I think and how I think…so forgive me if the grammar is not perfect or if I miss some spelling errors as I have not proof read it several times. Its just me, just saying, what I think!

I saw the movie Spiderman 2 today. I wasn’t impressed. But he did loose his powers because he did not believe in himself and I feel the same way I have lost myself because I don’t believe in myself…but how do I learn to believe in myself again.

I called PM to wish him a good time in Berlin. I wish I was going with him, but I don’t think he would want me to go and I am jealous because he is going with O. O got PM for a while, I didn’t, hence the jealousy. Get over it guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home