Life-stuff

A middle age gay man in transition.

Monday, September 13, 2004

A SLUT!!!

Am I a slut? I have been talking to a guy, D ,in one of the chat rooms for quite some monhts. He and his parnter P have been together a long time, this seems a considerable feet today and even more so in the gay world. I was invited down to their place today knowing they have a open type of relationship. I was not sure what to expect but wanted to meet them. I nervously made the drive and when I arrived was even more nervous as I rang the doorbell and pleasantly suprised as a tall handsome man opened the door...his pictures and web cam did not do him justice. We hugged and kissed and he invited me in. We went to the porch and sat and talked. D was amazingly easy to talk to and a very wise man. After a while I had sat beside him and we hugged and touched and kissed and cuddled. We then went to his office and checked out the chat rooms, one of their friends knew I was coming to visit that day and was asking about me. D asked the guy if he wanted to come and play with me, the guy said yes he would be there in 20 minutes. D and I then made our way to the bedroom for some serious kissing and full body contact...it was great. Then the doorbell rang announcing the friends arrival. D told me to stay in the bedroom and wait. Next thing this other guy G walks in, a very handsome distinguished man and begins to kiss me. G and I then proceed to have some very physical sex for the next 45 minutes to an hour. I made G come but I did not come. G then left and I showered. D then asked me to stay for lunch and prepared lunch, we ate chatted and then made our way to the bedroom again, where we continued our heavy kissing, cuddling and rubbing sesssion. D made me cum twice within 20 minutes he had me so turned on and he then came big time. I showered again got dressed and we chatted a bit and decided to go to the shop D's boyfriend, P ran, to say hi before I set off home. I got a tour of the shop and met P, he was also a very handsome man. He asked me if I was in a hurry to go and asked if I would like to stay for a glass of wine and dinner. I said yes. We then had dinner and went back to their place for a glass of wine and chat. One thing lead to another and soon the three of us were naked and in bed. It was a very hot three way, but D left after a while and P and I finished jerking each other off to two huge big cum loads! Then P and I took a shower together to clean up. The three of us then chatted for a few minutes before I set off on the trip home. Those were and are two of the nicest guys I have ever met and both very handsome and intelligent. I really enjoyed their company both the mental and physical aspects. And they both seemed to have their lives so together. I need more friends like them. Even if the sex never happens again I think these guys are great. But...and their always is a but...why does society make me feel like I should feel guilty about sharing and enjoying sex with other people. It was fun, between consenting adults and no one was hurt...should that be wrong...no...it was fun!!! I am not a Slut!!

On the job front this week, some encouraging news. I had gone for an interview in Toronot but did not get the job although the company called back and said they liked me and that I should apply for some of the other positions available with the company, which I have done, perhaps they will see me as a candidate for one of
these positions. The lady who interviewed me also passed on a copy of my resume to a friend of hers who works for a rival company. So obvioulsy she believes I would be good in the business. I am going to follow-up with the person she passed my resume to and see what develops. Maybe someone is hearing my wishes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home